Educational Tours for GWA students (ages 8 and up) and their families
Our America’s Historic East Tour includes 9 days at some of America’s greatest sites:
America’s Historic East Flyer– $3,595 per person, double occupancy – departs June 8, 2018
- Washington, D.C. – Lincoln, Vietnam and Korean Memorials, White House, & Capitol Hill
- Mount Vernon – George Washington’s Home
- Yorktown Historical Battlefield Park – British surrendered to Washington’s troops in 1781
- Colonial Williamsburg – Costumed villagers and recreated supper experience
- Jamestown Settlement – First permanent English settlement in the New World
- Richmond, VA – Visit where Patrick Henry proclaimed “Give me liberty or give me death!”
- Monticello – Jefferson’s beloved home with beautiful gardens
- Shenandoah National Park
- Harpers Ferry
- Gettysburg – Vividly recount the Battle of 1863
- Valley Forge – See where Washington and his troops endured the harsh winter of 1777-1778
- Philadelphia – Birthplace of a Nation – visiting the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall
The Best of Boston Tour includes amazing sites for 4 days during Fall Break:
Best of Boston Flyer – $1,495 per person, double occupancy – departs October 11, 2018
- Freedom Trail – Paul Revere’s house, Old Granary Burial Ground, Old North Church, etc.
- Boston Tea Party Museum – re-enactment of the tea party
- Dinner at CHEERS
- JFK Presidential Library and Museum
- Plymouth & the Mayflower
- Plymouth Plantation
- Salem Witch Trials Memorial
- House of Seven Gables – inspired author Nathaniel Hawthorne to write his legendary novel.
- Harbor Cruise & Lobster Bake
- Old North Bridge – site of “the shot heard round the world”
- Monument Square – follow in Paul Revere’s steps
- Minute Man National Historic Park
- Drive past the homes of Ralph Waldo Emerson, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, and enjoy the majesty of New England in the fall.
If you have any questions, please contact michelle@toomuchfunvacations.