GWA Procedure for Reporting Bullying
Students may anonymously report bullying, hazing, or retaliation to any or all of the persons listed below:
|GWA’s Executive Director
Mrs. Anya Yeager
|GWA’s School Counselor
Mrs. Jamie Christiansen
You may also report bullying to email@example.com
If a student has been a victim or perpetrator of bullying, hazing, or retaliation, GWA will exercise due diligence in:
- Involving parents or guardians in the process of responding to and resolving conduct prohibited in GWA’s Bullying Policy
- Referring a victim of bullying or hazing to counseling following parental notice and consent
- To the extent permitted by federal and state law, including the federal Family Educational Privacy Right Act of 1974, as amended, informing the parents of guardians of a student who is a victim of bullying or hazing of the actions taken against the perpetrators of the bullying or hazing.
- Publishing the policy and the above information on the school website.
- Training school employees and students to recognize and prevent bullying, hazing, or retaliation.
For our complete policy on Bullying, click the link below: